The Health & Safety Executive states that on expiry of the First Aid at Work qualification, a First Aider is no longer considered competent to act as a First Aider in the workplace. It is advisable to arrange requalification before expiry to ensure that a workplace is not left with a shortfall of qualified First Aiders.
To requalify for the First Aid at Work qualification, you can attend a shortened 2-day requalification course. If your FAW qualification has expired, you may be eligible to attend the requalification course.
- FAW qualification in date or not expired by more than 1 month - Can attend requalification course
- FAW qualification is expired by more than 1 month but not longer than 3 months - Learners will need to evidence that they are suitably experienced. Experience can be evidenced by having held multiple FAW qualifications, attending annual refresher training, being an active First Aider, etc. Evidence should include a letter from their employer if relevant.
- FAW qualification is expired by more than 3 months - Not eligible to attend the 2-day FAW requalification course. Must attend a full 3-day FAW course.
Absolutely! If you would like to book a private or bespoke course at your office or a venue of your choosing, please contact our team by emailing: [email protected].
You can create a group booking by selecting multiple 'tickets' using the '+' symbol on the booking page. Group discounts will be automatically applied in checkout.
- 15% off when booking 2-3 places
- 30% off when booking 4+ places
Absolutely! You can reschedule your course booking up to 7 calendar days before your course starts and transfer it to another course starting within 3 months.
Manage your course booking in our customer portal here.